Thursday, August 2, 2012

Almost 31 weeks!!!!

Well... I told myself I would be better about updating weekly, but life gets in the way!
Anywho, I am almost 31 weeks and I can't believe that we have made it this far. I have been living with gestational diabetes for 7 weeks and I'm also taking insulin. I really try my hardest to keep all my meals lows in carbs, so my sugars don't spike, but breakfast is killing me!!!  I have to go to the diabetic clinic every Monday, I take my sugars 4 times a day, take insulin at night and at breakfast, and then watch what I eat....Not easy, but this little guy needs me, so I am doing all I can for him.
Being almost 8 months pregnant, I know my shower is around the corner! I can't wait to see all the hard work my mom has put in and who will be part of my special day!

I'm still feeling pretty great and except for the extreme heat and aches and pains, I am feeling pretty amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. I just read through your whole blog. So happy for you! I hope I'm next! :D

    ReplyDelete