Friday, June 29, 2012

25 week update

How far along? 25 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes? Yes, and thank god for them. I feel so much better with the elastic pants.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I am still not sleeping through the night, and I am getting up more to pee during the night.
Best moment this week: Having our dresser delivered last week and knowing our crib and changing table await us at Babies R Us
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and eating bagels with cream cheese
Movement: I can feel him pretty frequently, but daddy can't yet.
Food cravings: Well since I have gestational diabetes, cravings are pretty much off the table.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing!
Have you started to show yet:Yes, my belly is still small because I have lost 15 lbs to date, but it looks like a bump when I look down.
Gender:Boy!
Labour Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pure happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment