Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm 8 months pregnant.....8 MONTHS!!!!

How far along? 32 weeks!!
Maternity clothes? Yes, and they are now starting to fill in with a belly!
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I am still not sleeping through the night, and I am getting up more and more to pee at night because of the baby and the gestational diabetes.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our babymoon on the Cape!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and eating anything with carbs or sugar.
Movement: I can feel him pretty frequently and he is getting stronger and stronger, but Daddy still struggles with getting it at the right time.
Food cravings: Well since I have gestational diabetes, cravings are pretty much off the table, but since we went away this week I kina 'lived a little', but kept my sugars under 170.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing!
Have you started to show yet:Yes, my belly is still smaller than the average pregnant lady, but people have noticed and love to rub it.
Gender:Boy!
Labour Signs: none, but I have had back pain and cramping, but they said I wasn't expierencing pre-term labor. (thank god)
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On,but I'm pretty sure they will be off before the end of the summer.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pure happiness and elation!

No comments:

Post a Comment