Sunday, May 13, 2012

WE ARE HAVING A ............................

Well yesterday, Saturday, May 12, we all gathered together as a family (proud Mom and Dad to be, Nana and Pa, Hampy and Am, Uncle Chris, Auntie Kim, Uncle Jimmy, Zachary, Uncle Adam and Auntie Maricar) to find out the sex of the baby.  We went to the Chateau in Norwood, MA and had dinner.  Everyone was sooooo excited and could hardly wait till dessert time. At 8:10 we all bit into our cupcakes and had the chance to see if it was a boy or girl.  As soon as we took that first bite and pulled away I knew that the frosting color was going to be blue.  Once we saw the color we all yelled, " I knew it!!!"   My gut instinct kept telling me boy all along and then knowing how many boys we hve on both sides of the family, I just knew it was going to be a boy.  I am so excited and overjoyed by the fact that our baby is growing in to a strong boy!!! I can't wait to agree on a name and start getting the room ready for the baby boy that will be joining our family.  I found myself using the term, son and saying we are going to have a son.  I'm sooooo in love and excited to know that I am going to be a mommy to a son!

No comments:

Post a Comment