Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 18 update

How far along? 18 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes? Yes, and i'm not concern about it...I love how comfortable I am with them on.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: I am still having a hard time staying awake between 7-9pm. John is having a hard time with my falling asleep and feels like he has a roommate, rather than a wife. ;-(
Best moment this week: Realizing that I was only 1 week away from seeing our baby on screen again!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and taking bendryl to sleep
Movement: I can't tell if it is the baby, gas bubbles, or just random shifting of my organs. Either way, I love thinking that it could be the baby down there.
Food cravings: I ate two boxes of fruity pebbles in the past 2 weeks.  I am also enjoying garlic bagels with chive cream cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Knock on wood, I haven't been sick one day yet. However, adversion to food is happening almost daily.
Have you started to show yet: No, but when looking at my body naked, I look a little less flabby and more of a belly. I look "more pregnant" at night.
Gender: too early to know, but will find out on Saturday!!!!
Labour Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pure happiness!! I can't wait to see if my gut feeling of having a boy is true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment